Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 125g Aguila Gourmet Meats Schublig Sausage, sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk 2 eggs and set aside. Heat a skillet on medium high heat. Add the sliced sausages and cook until browned about 3-5 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- On medium low heat add 1 tablespoon butter and melt.
- Pour in eggs. After some of the egg has set lift the edges of the omelet with a spatula. Tilt the pan a little to allow the uncooked egg to come into contact with the hot pan.
- Add the cheese, sausage and tomatoes to one side of the omelet. Carefully use a spatula and flip the other side over. Reduce heat to low and cook about 1 1/2 minutes until egg is cooked through.