Prep Time: 35 min
Cook Time: 45 min
500g Aguila Gourmet Meats Hungarian Sausage
500g Pasta Rigatoni
3 Tbsp Olive oil
2 pcs Garlic cloves, minced
1 pc Red bell pepper, chopped
2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
3 Packs (250g) Tomato Sauce
¼ Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Cook Hungarian sausage according to package directions. Cut 1/4-inch pieces and set aside.
- Cook rigatoni according to package direction. Drain and set aside.
- Sautee garlic in olive oil until golden brown for about 30 seconds.
- Add chopped red peppers to the pan, cook and stir for about 2 minutes until tender.
- Add sausage, stir in tomato pasta sauce.
- Add pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley and grated cheese!